Below is the latest from the Flagler County Emergency Management Department (as of 6p on Tuesday, September 27, 2022) regarding potential evacuations in Flagler County on Wednesday, September 28, 2022. Please visit the County’s official Hurricane Ian website, here.
24 Hour Call Center will be available SEP 28 at 7:00 a.m. at (386) 313-4200.
Evacuation Orders (pending, subject to change):
Residents and businesses in the following area should be prepared for potential evacuations on Wednesday, September 28th (Click here for Evacuation Zone Map):
- Mobile Homes and RV’s Countywide
- Zone A, our the barrier island from Flagler Beach to Marineland
- The following low-lying areas in Zone B
- The Bulowville neighborhoods east of John Anderson Highway
- Palm Drive and Lambert Avenue Neighborhoods
- Zone F
- Non-elevated homes in the low-lying areas surrounding and near Crescent Lake and Dead Lake to include Daytona North.
Shelters (pending, subject to change):
Once an evacuation is ordered the following shelters will be opened. Please do not show up at the shelters until an evacuation is ordered.
- General Population and Pet Friendly -Bunnell Elementary School
- 305 North Palmetto St, Bunnell
- Special Medical Needs Only – Rymfire Elementary School
- 1425 Rymfire Dr, Palm Coast
- Evacuees that need assistance with transportation to a shelter, to please contact us at (386) 313-4200 after 7am on Wednesday.
Additional ways to stay up to date:
You can also follow for updates on social media:
- Instagram: www.Instagram.com/FlaglerEOC
- Twitter: www.Twitter.com/FlaglerEOC
- Facebook: www.Facebook.com/FlaglerEOC
- Facebook: www.Facebook.com/FlaglerCountyGovernment
- And partner radio station WNZF at FM 94.9 or AM 1550, or download the Flagler Radio app
We urge all residents to sign up for the ALERTFlagler notification system at www.flaglercounty.gov/alertflagler to receive important emergency information year round.