Here’s how Flagler County Real Estate is reacting in the face of national recession news. Prices are up, but sales are down. Below is the Palm Coast-Flagler Regional Chamber of Commerce September 2022 Flagler County Real Estate Report:
According to the monthly real estate market report issued by the Flagler County Association of Realtors, September 2022 was NOT a good month for residential real estate.
- Closed sales down 39% year over year (200, down from 330 a year ago)
- Paid in Cash Sales down 41% (64, down from 109 a year ago)
- Both Average and Median sales prices are up, year over year (Median: $362k, Avg: $417k, up 9% and 6% respectively)
- New listings are down 33% and active listings inventory is up 73%(meaning fewer people are putting their homes on the market and the number of homes on the market has increased significantly).
- NO Foreclosures and NO Short Sales last month.
View the full report below from the Flagler County Association of Realtors: