October 2022’s Flagler County Real Estate shows the “prices are up, sales are down” trend continue. Below is the Palm Coast-Flagler Regional Chamber of Commerce October 2022 Flagler County Real Estate Report:
According to the monthly real estate market report issued by the Flagler County Association of Realtors, October 2022 was another difficult month for residential real estate.
- Closed sales down 18% year over year (236, down from 288 a year ago)
- Paid in cash sales flat (75, vs. 74 a year ago)
- Both average and median sales prices are up, year over year (Median: $365k, Avg: $460k, up 10% and 22% respectively)
- New listings are down 18% and active listings inventory is up 90%(meaning fewer people are putting their homes on the market and the number of homes on the market has increased significantly).
- NO Foreclosures and NO Short Sales last month.
View the full report below from the Flagler County Association of Realtors: