Flagler County Emergency Management officials held a meeting this morning at 8:30 a.m., which the Chamber participated in. The following evacuation orders were issued in response to Hurricane Ian. We recommend you frequently visit the County’s Hurricane Ian webpage, here.
24 Hour Call Center is now open at (386) 313-4200.
Evacuation Orders effective 1p.m. on Wednesday, September 28th for:
Residents and businesses in the following areas:
- Mobile Homes and RV’s Countywide
- Zone A, our the barrier island from Flagler Beach to Marineland (click here for evacuation zones)
- The following low-lying areas in Zone B (click here for evacuation zones)
- The Bulowville neighborhoods east of John Anderson Highway
- Palm Drive and Lambert Avenue Neighborhoods
- Zone F (click here for evacuation zones)
- Non-elevated homes in the low-lying areas surrounding and near Crescent Lake and Dead Lake to include Daytona North.
We urge those who are going to stay with relatives, friends or at hotels to complete their evacuations by noon
Shelters will open at 1pm:
Please do not show up at the shelters until 1pm, but no later than 4pm.
- General Population and Pet Friendly -Bunnell Elementary School
- 305 North Palmetto St, Bunnell
- Special Medical Needs Only – Rymfire Elementary School
- 1425 Rymfire Dr, Palm Coast
- Evacuees that need assistance with transportation to a shelter, to please contact us at (386) 313-4200, immediately.
Additional ways to stay up to date:
You can also follow for updates on social media:
- Instagram: www.Instagram.com/FlaglerEOC
- Twitter: www.Twitter.com/FlaglerEOC
- Facebook: www.Facebook.com/FlaglerEOC
- Facebook: www.Facebook.com/FlaglerCountyGovernment
- And partner radio station WNZF at FM 94.9 or AM 1550, or download the Flagler Radio app
We urge all residents to sign up for the ALERTFlagler notification system at www.flaglercounty.gov/alertflagler to receive important emergency information year round.