Daytona State College graciously hosted the Palm Coast-Flagler Regional Chamber’s Hispanic Business Alliance on Tuesday, May 9th for the first edition of “Conversemos.” Designed to obtain feedback regarding the future goals of the Hispanic Business Alliance, Conversemos featured a wonderful discussion from Hispanic business leaders in attendance.
Hispanic Business Alliance (HBA) Chair Dr. Maria Dowling (MD Consulting Company), was joined by HBA Board Members Ramon Marrero (MOTANO Productions), Kelly Navarro (Navarro Business Advisory Firm) and Frank McManus (Greater Ormond Beach Realty) for the important conversation. Attendees shared ideas for ways the Hispanic Business Alliance can be effective. See the current list of HBA goals below (subject to change as we obtain feedback from Conversemos) and pictures from the May 9th event:
- Building and strengthening Flagler County’s Hispanic community and businesses.
- Promoting the economic growth of the Hispanic business community in Flagler County.
- Promote Hispanic culture in Flagler County.
- Support and promote economic growth and the entrepreneurial development of Hispanic businesses.
- Provide representation and advocacy in support of Hispanic businesses.
- Educate Flagler County about the diversity of Hispanic businesses.
- Create Hispanic business mentorship program.
- Promote an inclusive community environment for Hispanic businesses in Flagler County.
- Partner with Hispanic leaders and organizations.